I went to the Bowlero Grand Opening Party this weekend (Side note: This weekend I went roller skating, bowling and then headed to the movies -- how all-American!) and was totally spoiled by the staff there. I love how Bowlero is such a fresh take on the traditional bowling alley. It's very youthful and has a casino-like atmosphere. Think of a bowling alley but for the Instagram and Snapchat crowd. The food was delicious, the music was blasting and, since there was a snowstorm going on outside so obviously, things couldn't get any better.
Here are 6 reasons to check out the new Bowlero in Timonium, MD (formerly AMF Timonium Lanes):
- You can bowl like you're in your living room. No more plastic seats at bowling alleys! Those seats are cushiony and COMFY. They're also banquet style so it's super convenient to order food from your waittress. Everything is operated by touchscreens and 24 huge television projectors with 16 foot screens across all 36 lanes. You can watch anything from movies, tv shows, sports and music videos. Oh, the lanes are all neon-lit so it's all glow-in-the-dark all the time.
- This leads me to the menu. There are actually two of them. There's the regular menu, with gourmet pizzas, artisanal salads, desserts, mixed drinks, and craft beers. (My favorite dish was the shrimp poppers with honey sriracha sauce and the Coney Island Mega Dog -- a two-foot long hot dog loaded with chili, cheese, onions and pickles.) Then there is a special upscale menu for private events like birthday parties.
- The arcade. Towards the back, you'll find an interactive arcade with games like a 6-foot high Pac-Man game, The Walking Dead game, and a Jurassic Park Thrill Ride, just to name a few choice attractions.
- The lounge space. There is a relaxing lounge area to socialize and eat. Another lounge space is tucked in the back, separated from the main area, which was created for people who need a quiet little escape from the neon lights, music and crowds.
- The bar. This is the spot to people watch and enjoy a drink — the bowling center is outfitted with a 24-seat, boomerang-style bar with five 65-inch plasma screen televisions.
- Great music. The DJ gave us the best Baltimore club music when we were there. If you're from Baltimore, you know what it is and why it's lit.
*This post was sponsored by Bowlero Timonium. #BeBowled
Play the video below to check out all my party footage!
Check out my online shop:
Follow Me On Instagram!
- A Girl in LA: Skin Deep: The 3 Types of Facial Serums You Need in Your Life
- Adorned in Armor: The Other Side of Faith || Make a Move
- Aesthetic Distance: Six Reasons To Check Out The New Bowlero In Timonium
- April Was Here: Did You Know How Hair Gets Damaged?
- Chicago Petite Blog: 4 Monochromatic Looks Guaranteed to Make You Look Taller
- Eboni Curls: #WAKANDAFOREVER
- Fashion to Live: Belated Valentine's Day Look: Date Night
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Airy Floral Prints – A Spring Trend
- Girl in Betsey: The Outerwear That Will Make Any Outfit Look Good
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Accidentally Sleeveless
- L'ambassadrice: From Romanticized Depression to Unrealistic Expectations: How Social Media Has Been Ruining Mental Health
- Luna Vida: Spring Has (Almost) Sprung | Jean Jacket + Lace-Up Dress + Riding Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: What to Pack for a Winter City Break
- Petite Dressing: Styling Tips for Petite Jumpsuit
- Sifa's Corner: How I Style My Wavy-Curly Hair
- Tales of Two Blog: Loving Fashion Doesn't Make You Dumb
- The Hare and Style Blog: How To Integrate Pantone;s Color of the Year into Your Outfits